Dr. Smith’s® Diaper Rash Ointment and Macaroni Kid Hear From Moms on their Top 10 ‘Mom-olutions’ for 2012
San Antonio, TX (December 27, 2011) – Disconnecting from electronic devices, finding time for yourself and spending more time enjoying every little moment with your family (even those not so enjoyable moments) were some of the top mom-olutions that made the list during a recent poll conducted by Dr. Smith’s® Diaper Rash Ointment and Macaroni Kid.
First-time moms, new-again moms, working moms and stay-at-home moms from Macaroni Kid were asked what their 2012 mom-olutions were. Macaroni Kid is a nationwide publishing community where local moms dish on the best family events and activities in their communities.
The top 10 mom-olutions for 2012 are:
- Ignore all electronics until after my children are asleep. (Geanine, mother of 4-year-old son and 4-month-old daughter)
- Eat healthier and work out to have more energy and live a long healthy life with my family. (Shayna, mother of a 3-year-old daughter)
- Take time for me every day, even if only for five minutes. (Janet, mother of a 2-year-old boy)
- Try to ignore the mess and enjoy the fun. (Cara, mother of three boys, ages 10, 7 and 5)
- Say yes more to my kids. (Sarah, mother of 2-year-old twins, one boy and one girl)
- Not to let the little things bother me, and to work hard to keep my calm when things are hectic. (Jamie, mother of two boys, ages 4 and 6)
- Spend more time with my teens, while I still can. (Julie, mother of a 10-year-old)
- Get more sleep. (Cindy, mother of two, with one special needs child)
- To move my body more. (Kali, mother of a 4-year-old and 7-month-old)
- Stress less and spend more time enjoying my family. (Dawn, mother of 15-year-old and 10-year-old)
On saying “yes” more to her kids, Sarah added, “The toddler age is all about testing boundaries and testing moms. I turn into a ‘no-zilla’ some days and I need to remember they will only be a little one once.”
“On behalf of Dr. Smith’s® Diaper Ointment, our resolution as a company is to continue providing parents with quality products to help deal with diaper rash so they can quickly heal their little one and focus on more important things,” said Natalie Sirjuesingh, Vice President of Marketing for Mission Pharmacal, the maker of Dr. Smith’s® Diaper Rash Ointment. “As a new mom of twins, I resolve to find a way to get more sleep.”
For more information on Dr. Smith’s® Diaper Rash Ointment, or to share your New Year resolution, go to www.doctorsmiths.com and click on our Facebook link.
About Dr. Smith’s® Diaper Rash Ointment
Dr. Smith’s® Diaper Rash Ointment was developed in 1963 by Dr. Forrest M. Smith Jr., a long-time San Antonio pediatrician. Its incomparable effectiveness has earned it the recommendation of pediatricians and pharmacists everywhere. Dr. Smith’s® is now part of the Mission Pharmacal Company family of products. For more information, go to www.doctorsmiths.com or missionpharmacal.com.
About Mission Pharmacal
Mission Pharmacal is a privately held pharmaceutical company based in San Antonio, Texas. For more than 65 years, the company has been committed to meeting the unique healthcare needs of women throughout all stages of life, pediatric patients, and those persons dealing with urologic and dermatologic conditions. The company has a proven track record of identifying unmet healthcare needs and developing both innovative prescription and over-the-counter products to meet these needs. Using only the purest ingredients, Mission Pharmacal provides physicians and consumers with the highest quality pharmaceutical and dietary supplement products on the market today. Mission Pharmacal is a proud national supporter of the March of Dimes Foundation, whose mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. For more information about the company, visit www.missionpharmacal.com.
About Macaroni Kid
Through an ever-growing network of Publisher Moms, Macaroni Kid delivers weekly e- newsletters and creates websites that provide all of the skinny on events and activities for kids and their families in more than 400 communities across the country. Additional information about Macaroni Kid, LLC can be obtained by emailing [email protected]